read here http://landscapeconsultantsllc.com/196-2/back-yard-patio-fireplace/ 1&2. Start by adding window and door frames to the main wall attach using reduced water PVA glue.
3.Glue Lower Balcony to main wall
4.Add Cherubs to top of side pillars, be sure to check that they are in correct postion relative to the wall slots.
5.Add side pillars to main wall, allow glue to dry for a few minutes.
6. Railings, start by dry fitting these parts. Due to the ayers of paint and glue on both the pillar bases and the railins themselves you will very likely need to file down the railing edges where they meet the pillar bases, do not be tempted to force them in as they are fragile and will break.
Fitting them is trial and error with a file until they fit easily, once they do glue them into place.
7. Glue pillar scrolls to rear of the upper balcony only at this stage.
8.Attach top part with finials to the upper balcony base balustrade
9. Glue on the four pillars to their bases on the lower balcony
10. After adding some glue to the top of the Pillars, attach the complete Upper Balcony to the main wall and locate the pillarsinto their place, each one may need to be moved by hand until correct.
11. Glue on remaining scrolls to top front of Pillar base